Nasc are recruiting a Legal Service Manager
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Legal Service Manager for our free legal information service which sees 1,300 people per year and offers legal information and advocacy on all immigration matters as well as information on asylum and reception conditions.
The Legal Service Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Legal Service including supervision of staff, interns and volunteers, managing casework, policy development and the administration of grant agreements.
We particularly welcome applications from people from a migrant, refugee or ethnic minority background. Nasc is an equal opportunities employer.
- Application is by CV (max 2 pages) and cover letter (max 2 pages). Applications must be submitted by email to Fiona Finn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cover letter must clearly address the person specification outlined above. Only applications addressing the person specification will be considered.
- All applications must have the phrase ‘Legal Service Manager’ in the email subject matter line.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 4:30pm Monday 24th June 2019. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Applicants will be shortlisted and interviews are expected to be held the week of 01st or 08th July.
For further details please see here