Nasc, the Irish word for ‘link’, empowers migrants to realise and fulfil their rights. Nasc works with migrants and refugees to advocate and lead for change within Ireland’s immigration and protection systems, to ensure fairness, access to justice and the protection of human rights. Our goal is to realise the rights of all migrants and refugees within Irish society.
The help that Nasc give people is immeasurable. It really makes a huge difference to people's lives. Knowledge is power and we feel very powerless. That is why Nasc is so great, it gives some power back to the people.
All our work is underpinned with these values:
- Respect for those who use Nasc’s services, and all those who work or volunteer with Nasc, or who we engage with.
- Empowerment of migrants to determine their own path.
- Inclusion of all.
- Professionalism within service delivery, advocacy and engendering systemic change.
- Integrity in delivering on our mission.
- Partnership with all those seeking to realise rights for migrants.
- Realising Rights
- Achieving Systemic Change
- Societal Inclusion
Nasc is caring for us from the first day we arrived Ireland. It is really a kind of mother for all refugees.